baby ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

interesting conversations with hubby...

#1
Me: (Looking at Facebook updates) Wah, look at the macarons. So pretty! But these are super sweet. I don't like.
Hubby: I thought you love macarons?
Me: No? I don't like! Too sweet already!
Hubby: But I thought you always like to eat during your high-tea sessions?
Me: (Pause to think) OH! Aiyah, those are scones lah!
Hubby: Same same lah.
Me: Where got same same? (Googled for pictures of scones)
Me: You see! Where got same same?
Hubby: Same same!
Me: . . . . . . . . . .


#2
Hubby: You know, for the SAFRA run, you can register at a cheaper price because you are the spouse of a NSmen.
Me: Oh really? Then let's go for it lah! Mmm... I think let's go for the 10km one. I haven't run for 10months, surely cannot run half marathon. 10km, slowly run, should be ok.
Hubby: *SILENCE*
Me: (Sudden realization) OH! You mean you didn't intend to run with me???????
Hubby: I said it purely for YOUR info only..


#3
Hubby was playing game on my S3.
Me: 唉。玩玩玩……整天在那边玩……
Hubby: 我玩是为了你好 leh...
Me: *LOL* Huh? 为了我好?
Hubby: 这样我就不会老人痴呆嘛………………
Me: 哈哈哈哈哈……


#4
I was nursing little PJ.
Hubby: Dear dear, how are you feeling? You ok?
Me: (Looks at hubby) MOOOOOOOO....
Hubby: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

1 comment: