baby ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Some food that I really miss.....


  • Soft-boiled eggs and sunny side-ups. (Yakun & Toast Box.. I really miss you so.....)
  • Coffee. Now I drink just once or twice a week because of the caffeine content. I really wish for my daily Kopi-C kosong.
  • Alcohol. I will attack the Hoegarden & Erdinger at home first.
  • Salad bar at Earle Swensen's!
  • Soft-serve ice cream and yogurt from yogurt bars. I have avoided these because the machine nozzle (or whatever you call that thing) is supposedly not so hygienic, so I could be taking in bacteria which could harm the baby. 
  • Sushi. I will eat some of the cooked ones occasionally, but ultimately, you can't be too sure about how they handle both raw and cooked sushi at that same counter. So I try not to eat during pregnancy. 
I promise I will attack attack attack after giving birth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment