baby ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Just 4 weeks left...

Girl-girl weighs 2.2kg now, a gain of 200g since 2 weeks ago. It's a good weight, not too heavy, not too light. Gynae says if she doesn't put on too much weight suddenly, her estimated weight at birth will be around 3kg.
Gynae took a good ultra-sound scan that day, and finally one that I can understand and make sense of. Let's take a look.
Isn't she just so cute??? So cute so cute so cute!! Can't wait to see her in real life! :)

But having said that, and as much as I am excited, I'm also scared at the same time. Because I am S-U-P-E-R D-U-P-E-R scared of pain! T_T. Yes, I am going for epidural, but it will still be painful. I really pray for strength and endurance for child birth!
I'm also worried because I know life will never be the same again. There may be more arguments at home due to differences in opinions, the ways we want to raise the child, the 'old wives tales vs new age thinking', the old vs the young etc. May the Lord teach me patience & understanding, patience & understanding, and more patience & understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment