baby ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

we washed baby's clothes!

Personally very amused by this photo. I was telling Hubby, 以后就是这样了咯。
We have washed most of the 0-6 months clothes. Those suitable for 6 months and above, we are leaving them aside for now. 

Colleagues have commented that my tummy is more obvious now. I can feel that it's bigger now too. It was difficult cutting my toe nails yesterday. I think the next time I need to cut my toe nails, I will need Hubby's help.

Baby is very active now. I think Baby wakes up together with me. I can Baby's movements soon after I wake up sometimes. When I don't feel movements, sometimes I worry too. Is Baby ok? Is Baby healthy? Is Baby growing and developing? But generally, it's really amazing to feel Baby's kicks and punches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment