baby ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 24, 2013

entering 29 weeks and...

#1... the third and final trimester!

#2... feeling the increase in my body temperature! Now I feel hot and perspire more easily than usual.

#3... feeling the tightness when I wear my wedding ring. Gonna take it off already.

#4... feeling hungry every 2-3 hours. Will I explode within 3 months?

#5... experiencing the backaches almost every morning.

#6... still enjoying Baby's kicks and punches.

#7... just had a good spree at Baby Expo today. I SOMPAH we didn't go there on purpose. We just happened to be in the area because service was at Expo this weekend. In the end, we bought 6 rompers, 2 singlets, 3 shorts, 1 pillow & a diaper changing bag, all for $50 only! 我们在教 Baby 节俭的美德。hehe! And thank you Hubby for digging through that mountain of rompers for me, for suggesting to buy the Pooh bear pillow (even though I didn't thought of buying) & for allowing me to buy the diaper changing bag that I've been eyeing for a long time.

#8... still left with shifting the furniture around in brother's room, getting the cot and clothes drawer from our kind friends, washing more clothes that Hubby and I bought, the bumper, bolsters etc, and purchasing the basic necessities, for eg. diapers, baby wipes, liquid cleanser etc.

#9... very excited to see Baby again tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment