baby ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 23, 2013

little PJ's first food!

Little PJ started on cereal some 2 weeks back!

Mama, I am ready. Can I have my cereal please?
 The runny cereal (I thought that's what we should give for the first time, right?), coupled with her saliva, dripped all over her mouth and bib. She was licking the cereal off the spoon more than she was eating it.


Messy, messy, messy.
I had to remember that she needs to learn to eat.
I haven't been very diligent in feeding her actually. Just once a day, and I would skip it if I feel too tired to accept mess for that day. My mum's the one feeding her diligently every day.

2 weeks have passed. It's time to move on to other foods. Next up will be pumpkin. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment